Refund / Cancellation Policy
At Bluewater Paper, we provide distribution of generic printing-packaging grades paperboard and sheeting services that help you achieve business success. We are here to take care of your packaging needs so you can focus on other issues. Whether you are a business owner, creative designer, or just a box lover, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We are sorry if things didn’t work out. We will gladly refund or exchange the products for any quality issues within seven calendars upon the delivery of the products. See below for detailed terms & conditions.
Under what conditions does Bluewater Paper accept product return?
Regarding returning the products, the customer must contact Bluewater Paper customer service team within 10 business days upon the delivery of the products. The customer can only ship back the products once Bluewater Paper customer service team approves the request. Bluewater Paper does not accept any returning products other than quality issues caused by printing. Also, if the defects are identified in <Bluewater Paper Quality Checklist> (link to this document is required) , the products are not subject to return.Notes:
- The customer is required to apply for a return request within 10 business days upon the delivery of the products. Bluewater Paper will not process any requests beyond this deadline;
- Bluewater Paper will contact the customer within one business day upon the receipt of the request;
- Bluewater Paper will not accept any returning products that are not approved by Bluewater Paper customer service team in advance;
- The customer should return the products to the identified address on the return label. Bluewater Paper will not be responsible if the customer returns the products to the incorrect address;
- The customer pays the shipping cost upfront. If the Bluewater Paper carries the responsibility, Bluewater Paper will expense the shipping cost for the customer; otherwise, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost;
- If the products are defected during shipment, the customer should contact Bluewater Paper and Bluewater Paper will coordinate with the courier;
- If a refund is required for the product return, Bluewater Paper will provide in-store credit to the customer’s online account. The customer may use the credits for any further purchases.
When/ How will I get my money back?
Bluewater Paper will refund the money to the customer’s online account, which can be used as in-store credits
- For partial refund, Bluewater Paper will refund the amount that is qualified for return;
- Coupon/ In-store credits are not subject to refund; If the customer applies the coupon/ in-store credits for multiple products, the coupon/ in-store credits will be pro-rated based on the value for each product.
Refund / Exchange Policy:
Every order is custom designed and created for each client. Once an order goes to print, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges unless the item purchased is defective. Any quality related issue must be acknowledged Bluewater Paper within 10 business days (from the day order shipped/picked up).If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
520 William St, Cobourg,
Ontario Canada K9A 3A5